Liza Marie Garcia was interviewed on Seattle’s KING 5 TV’s “The Morning News” @ 7:15AM PDT 6/8/2016 for two segments:
Segment 1: Working Moms and Mompreneurs. The balance of a working parent.
- Why I think I’m a better parent because I’m a working mom
- It takes a village AND a well built network to help care for your children (mother’s network)
- We have no “work” days in order to fully be plugged into our family time. My daughters have strict rules about their time with technology also.
Segment 2: Summer and Kids/Balance for single parents, and how to keep your children engaged during the summer.
- Our Summer now turns a “part time” job into 24/7 position in the summer. How I prepare all school year for this time.
- Choose your summer camp carefully – camp could be to “stretch” your children
- Just because it’s summer doesn’t mean all structure/schedule goes out the window
- What is gained by playdates with a purpose
- Build/Grow/create your own “summer Mom network”